How to build your reach and brand on social media. These are probably the two questions that I get asked the most. Hence, find in this episode eleven tried and true approaches. I hope they provide you value.
Please check out the new webpage of the Science Communication Accelerator under www.scicomx.com. Yes scixomX is developing into a media agency that serves academia, yay.
Here comes the link to the blog post on how to build a content creation machine, that is also mentioned in the episode.
Overview over the eleven approaches introduced and discussed in this episode:
- Be clear about your target group (05:40)
- Post on social media networks where your target group is active (07:00)
- Create content that provides value to your target group (09:50)
- Be self-aware: Written, Audio, Video, Graphics (11:10)
- Speed is way more important than perfection (12:35)
- Optimize content for each platform (14:27)
- Be consistent and reliable (16:39)
- Engage with followers (18:45)
- Include CTAs – Call to actions (20:40)
- Empower your employees to build reach by themselves (22:04)
- Pay to promote your posts (23:03)
Get in touch with us
Do you want to elevate your science communication to the next level? Then get it touch for a free 20 min Zoom talk to see where we can support you stand out. Fill in the form or send a mail to